Comment on page
Step-by-step instructions on depositing Eligible Collateral from your Metamask Wallet to Infinity’s Smart Contract, transferring from your Current Account to Trading Account.
- 1.Connect your Metamask Wallet to Infinity's Smart Contract (make sure to select Goerli test network).
- 2.On the top right corner of Infinity's website, click on Connect Wallet.
- 3.Choose your supported Wallet and click “Sign” to authorise transaction.
- 4.Once validated, click on “My Portfolio”, from there you will see whitelisted Eligible Collateral in your Wallet, which can be transferred to Infinity’s Smart Contract. Any successfully transferred amount will be reflected in your Current Account balance.
- 5.From the Transfer widget,
- 1.Under "From", select Your Wallet
- 2.Under "To", select Infinity: Current Account
- 3.Under "Balance", select Eligible Collateral to transfer
- 4.Under "Transfer Amount", input notional (quantity) amount to transfer
- 5.Note: transfers will initiate a pop-up notification requiring you to confirm the expected gas fee associated with the transfer. Only whitelisted Eligible Collateral will appear under your Cash Balance widget.
- 6.Under the Cash Balance widget, you will need to select the notional (amount of) Eligible Collateral to transfer from your Current Account to Trading Account, in order to initiate a lending or borrowing position. From the Transfer widget, follow Step 5 and ensure the transfer "From" is Infinity: Current Account and "To" is Infinity: Trading Account. The transfer should take immediate effect.
Step-by-step instructions on withdrawing Eligible Collateral, transferring from your Trading Account to Current Account, and transferring out of Infinity’s smart contract to your Metamask Wallet.
- 1.On the top right corner of Infinity's website, click on "Deposit".
- 2.Under the Cash Balance widget, your balances under Current Account can be withdrawn out of Infinity's Smart Contract to your Metamask Wallet at any point in time, without restriction. Note: any notional balances in your Trading Account comprise [ cash ] and outstanding positions (asset = lending position, liability = borrowing position), where you would be limited in transferring up to the [ Free Cash ] balance from your Trading Account to Current Account.
- 3.From the Transfer widget,
- 1.Under "From", select Infinity: Current Account
- 2.Under "To", select Your Wallet
- 3.Under "Balance", select Eligible Collateral to withdraw
- 4.Under "Transfer Amount", input notional (quantity) amount
- 5.Note: withdrawals will initiate a pop-up notification to confirm requiring you to confirm the expected gas fee associated with the withdrawal.
- 4.Once the withdrawal transaction has been been confirmed and validated, your Eligible Collateral (under Step 3) will be reflected in Your Wallet balances.