Comment on page
Once you have open (lending and/or borrowing) positions on Infinity, you can view these in various locations.
Under the "Lend & Borrow" page, "Your Positions" is shown for the token selected (e.g. ETH), with the notional position shown per contract (floating, fixed maturity), along with your net positions per token shown at the top.
Note: notional amounts with a positive figure denotes a net lending position, whereas a negative figure denotes a net borrowing position.
Position monitoring on the "Lend & Borrow" page.
Under the "Trade" page, "My Positions" is shown for the token selected (e.g. ETH), with the following details:
- 1.Carry: accrued coupon from last payment date
- 2.Position: notional size per contract, and net (long/short) position
- 3.PV01: change in notional size for every 1 basis point change in the Rate
- 4.24H Chg: change in Rate since last rollover
- 5.24H Volume: traded notional volume since last rollover
Position monitoring on the "Trade" page.